Playlist


Friday, July 4, 2008

my war wound

i was taking down some chain link fence and the bar that keeps them tight... well i was picking up 2 gates and the bar was through one of the gates and was hooked on the bottom gate so when i picked the top gate up it acted like a pivoting point and hit me right above the eye and split open my eye brow. it was so hot and i was dripping sweat that i did not realize that half of what was dripping off my chin was my own blood in tell my boss was like mack get over hear and look at your eye lol so ya i have a huge gash over my eye and i have a black eye two lol

5 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

Ouch!!! Kisses from your big sis! by the way, I loved the pictures of you steph took! Keep working hard in the right direction!

Anonymous said...

Yikes!! I can attest...it was quite the war-wound. It is lookin' much better now, I must say. Besides, what boy doesn't like a gruesome gash every now and again?? ;)

Brooke said...

I remember one of the Murray boys broke his leg or foot right before his mission. Must be the thing...Just think how cool it will be to have that scars and tell all the girls about it.

Mack Daddy said...

ya girls dig scars lol

reddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.