Playlist


Friday, July 11, 2008

Whoa CowGirl

on Friday i went to the walking F ranch they are THE cutting ranch of almost all the United States. they are the owners of the 2008 world AQHA junior cutting champion of the world! ITS A BIG DEAL. well the owner is Marlin Fran. She is very nice, and i welded for her! I met her breeder, brood mare manager, and her trainer! i met the people who change a regular horse into a cattle cutting machine! well my title came from one Marlin she is a down to earth cowgirl. and the breeders daughter! she is a cowgirl if i have ever seen one! she knows how to drive a stick shift she drives a dully but that dose not make a cowboy or a cowgirl. She can ride! i have never seen in my life a girl that can ride like her! she is unbleiveable! so that is why i wrote the title. but i realy like the ranch and if i could i would totally work there. she also wanted me to come back and help her some more! it rocks

4 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

Cool Mack. It sounds like you had a good experience there!

Jules said...

Wow, that is a world I totally know nothing about. That's great that you had such a fun time there. It's fun to meet successful people. It's like you want to just soak up everything they say and become that much better.

Anonymous said...

How totally fun!! I wish that you would have TOLD me instead of making me wait for your post! :) I had no idea that was where you went to weld. How neat for you. Leave it to you to chat up the whole crew. You are one likeable guy.

whitney said...

I'm with steph-I had no idea you went there to weld! It sounds like a really cool place. I'm glad you base your opinions on what makes a cowboy/girl on something other than their vehicle ;)