Playlist


Thursday, October 22, 2009

Holloween is like Christmas , Big Man Cry Baby

so i love Halloween its has to be my Second Favorite Holiday Ever !!! the costumes the candy the sick everything!!!!! sooo my costume my loving mother was nice enough to send me and it totally was the highlight of my weeks getting that package totally fun and there was a bones my mother sent a tone of candy for us and the boys to eat it was amazing and a fun surprise. sooo i actually got to wear my coat that i love sooo much, i love the cold weather it is such a fun thing to me and Alabama hardly ever gets colder than seventy but i was surprised that we got a cold front and it got down to about 55 degrees it was soooo nice i love the cold weather !! love it thats something i miss right now about Oklahoma its cold. heck i would give anything to hall water to the horses because i was lazy and did not drain the hose haha i just love the cold. so now the the big man cry baby. as most of you know im the elders teacher and the last two lessens have hit me harder with the spirit than any other lessons they were on: baptism for the dead" and "the eternal family" . wile i am teaching these two lessons the spirit has hit me so hard i have broken down and actually have cried in front of a class full of guys how embarrassing haha but it makes me realize what are both of these topics have in common. The temple and eternal covenants, they are both eternal ordinances. they both take the holy temple to complete. i have gained a stronger testimony of the temple and the eternal importance of the house of the lord and the sacredness of it. i am so grateful for the eternal family for i am sealed to my parents and my sisters and brother and it is a strength to me in my life. as it is a blessing to know that i will be sealed to my wife and eternal partner and also my children for time and all eternity. what a kind and loving heavenly father we have. that allows us to have the opportunity to have a family that will be with us forever.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for a new post!! Aren't packages from Mom fun?! I'd love to see some pics of you in your costume. :) I love fall weather, too. I'm glad you were able to wear your coat. It does get cold there...just later than Oklahoma. (bummer, huh)
You are not a cry baby!! There is nothing wrong with a man showing emotion...especially when they are touched by the Spirit. I love watching you (from a distance) become a spiritually stronger man. You are a good guy, Mack. It gives me comfort to know we are sealed as a family, as well. I couldn't have asked for a better family.

whitney said...

Such a good post, Mack! I agree, Halloween is definitely the second best holiday (following Christmas, of course :). don't worry about tearing up in Elders Quorum, real men cry, especially when touched by the Spirit. The apostles will get emotional on occasion, and I can't think of any man you should look up to more than an apostle of the Lord. Love you and miss you loads! (((hugs)))

Alabama Apples said...

I enjoyed the cool rush, too...too bad it has passed. Hopefully it WILL come back soon. No worries about crying, even Kit, who is quite the self-proclaimed man-ly man will tear up and cry like a baby when he feels the Spirit. It just means you allow the Spirit into your heart. I'm so proud of the man you are becoming each day...when your rear isn't glued to my computer chair ;)!

holyoak said...

Well said Mack! Keep up the good work and keep learning.

Love you.