Playlist


Thursday, October 29, 2009

I Need Your Help My Dearest Family!!!

So i have an idea that i want to do for mom which is a surprise to her so no letting her see this or it is a total bust so ya and mom if your reading this stop now !!! i mean it !! ok now thats over this is my diabolical plan !! muahahahahah!!!! im making a CD for mother so when i leave on my mission and she is missing me she can play this and it will make her feel better or i just want to see her cry when she opens it hahaha ok so now this is my problem i do not know song that remind me of me so here is where you come in i need songs that one will rimind her of me so maybe songs that rimind you of me will be the same thing so give me some ideas i know that 17 by Brad Paisley is my senior so thats one song now i just need like 14 others hahah ok so comment me some songs please !!!!! and i will also say on the songs to whom the songs where given by so please and thank you :)

2 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

Good idea! I'll have to be thinking! (PS- Remind ;) )

whitney said...

Ditto Lib. I'll have to think about it...