Playlist


Wednesday, April 23, 2008

mission log post #1

i just had a great idea inspired by a great person .... i am going to use this blog as an account of my preparation for my mission! So ya its going to be great! Every one can find out my progress !!! Ill first start out by saying that i am on a very long proses to get on a mission. Sure i have been on this sense i was like 8 but I'm down to a year and I'm on the home stretch. Ya the last stretch that has land mines and people with bazookas every where, but i know it will be able to get though it so just pray for me! It really sucks i wont be able to go to Mobil like i planed this summer because some personal probs that have come up, but if my sis and bro in law will let me i might be able to go out in like Aguste or something. So keep your fingers crossed for me, but ya this is the start of the mission log so over and out lol!

5 comments:

whitney said...

Don't worry, you'll make it out just fine. You have a good head on your shoulders.

whitney said...

Well, actually, I guess you should worry a little bit, if only to make sure you're aware of the dangers, but just don't psyche yourself out. love ya.

Alabama Apples said...

This makes me excited for you! Keep your head on straight and you'll come through okay. Be honest, work with Mom and Dad, learn from mistakes...and you'll make it! I love you!

Anonymous said...

You'll be fine. Just keep your eye on the goal.

Phillip said...

Mack, You are the Mack Daddy. Soon to be Elder Mack Daddy. Remember you are also a Hershey Man!! You'll have to explain that to those who ask. I couldn't be more proud to have you for my brother.