Playlist


Thursday, April 24, 2008

Name Tag


My rock star name (first pet and current car):
Brock Chevy 1500
My gangsta name (favorite candy bar and favorite cookie):
Snickers No bake
My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal):
Black Horse
My Star Wars name (first three letters of last name and first two letters of first name then the word "of" then a medication you are on):
Holma of Nothingness
My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front):
Yellow the Virgin Margareta
My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers):
Monte Gilbert
My "lover" name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy):
Tommy Hill Sweetish Fish
Witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names):
Jo Reed
this is fun

5 comments:

3rdshoe said...

i'm going to start calling you Virgin Margareta:) you should change your blog to Mackadamian nuts or Mackadangdang:) love ya brother:)

Alabama Apples said...

I loved your namess! They were much cuter than mine were!

Mack Daddy said...

oh thanks Kit ill think about it lol love ya 2 and thanks lib i realy like reading the comments you post thanks love mack

whitney said...

I agree-your names are probably the best I've heard so far.

Anonymous said...

Your names were cute...and so many to choose from if you decide to drop the Mack thing. ;)