Playlist


Saturday, April 26, 2008

Mission log post #2

our little family (scenes every one has moved out ) has long decided to read the scriptures together to get me ready for my mission. I've been writing in my scriptures the things that i feel will help me on my mission as we read, wile also getting some stuff from Jesse's scriptures wile we read. My new years revolution was to be more prepared for my mission that Jesse was for his, so it is a challenge but i think i am up to it! i have less than a year left and i cant wait I'm counting down the days! I have this huge image on what my life will be like! i will be a great missionary server hard! come home meet a beautiful girl who is worthy to be marred in the Temple, marry her have kids and all will be well! i just hope it will turn out that way! but i know that if i serve and work hard on my mission all will fall in place so I'm not to worried

3 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

Mack-if you work hard at keeping close to the Lord, letting the Holy Ghost enter in your heart and help lead you-you will be fine. Things will work out alright if you make them so. I love you!!! I know things will work out because that is what you are working for! I love you and I'm proud of you!!! Long distance hugs and kisses from me!!!

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Mack. Keep your eye on the goal and let all other things fall to the side. Learn from mistakes and remember what you really want.
It was great seeing you today, and having you in such a nice mood. It really makes a difference. I know that Mom has noticed, and she appreciates your efforts. See! Keep up the good work. You are a wonderful brother and I love you very much.

reddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.