Playlist


Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Roping i LOVE it

Roping, probably the best sport for cowboys...ever i have been practising a lot. A couple of friends and i went to Puhaska for a roping tournament, i brought jack and we had a blast sure it was like 80 degrees but it was so much fun. i usually go with Bro Stewart and Bro Hollingsworth, but on Saturday i when with Randy and Larry. It was different but still way exciting. i am breaking jack to rope and at first he did not want to get near the steers, but after about 3 hours he was close enough for me to be able to rope off of him. He still isn't OK with the rope being twirled over my head yet, so i couldn't actually rope off of him yet but he is getting there! When i go with the guys from Guthrie i ride Bro Stewart's 4 year old (Gunner lol I'm riding my nephew lol) he is getting better Bro Stewart likes my company and likes me helping him break Gunner for him so i enjoy it. i like roping but I'm still getting new to it so i feel like i don't know anything and in a way i don't but I'm getting better!

4 comments:

whitney said...

That's fun that you're learning how to rope (see kit, you're not the only one who doesn't know what's going on:)! I'm sure it'll get all the ladies swooning.

Alabama Apples said...

Fun Mack! I didn't know you did this stuff! Sweetie, did you know ther's a spell check button? It helps Kit out tons!!!! Heeheehee!

3rdshoe said...

Alabama Apples-

Did you notice you misspelled there's, not ther's:) When you're trashing someone make sure your not making the same mistake:)

Anonymous said...

I am excited that you are having fun with roping. I agree that it is a good sport and it is a great outlet for you. Plus, you get to go with somre really neat men.